Seeing Communities Transformed, Both Spiritually and Physically, Starting with Our Own
Our Core Values
- Discipleship would be holistic, organic, attainable, and a reality/happening
- Stewardship of our life, time, and resources
- Evangelism to the lost
- Spiritual multiplication
- A heart for the world/missions
- Cultural Understanding
- Living in light of your gifts
- Worshipping of God
- Loving the believer and unbeliever
- Pursuing holiness while not having it all together (Authenticity)
- Living as the people of God
- Priority in corporate worship (Living out our personal/corporate union with God).
- Total dependence upon God’s Grace.
- Excellence and intentionality in everything we do
- Youth/Intergenerational ministry
- Encouraging the prayers of the saints
Commitment to Living in Light of the Truth
- Learning the truth (scriptures), learning how to study the truth and teaching others to learn how to study the truth
- Living Biblically and counter-culturally
Fellowship/Fostering Community, Love and Unity
- Encouraging the community of believers
- People being allowed grace, truth and time in their development.
- Embracing and pursuing Diversity and Unity
- Accountability to God and to one another
- Ministering to the marginalized and the poor by relieving and developing (practically and spiritually).
- Social Justice